IDM has Expired? No Problem!!!

Has your IDM Expired?

My IDM (Internet Download Manager) Expired.  I did the following steps and now my IDM is no more expired and I'm downloading perfectly with IDM. This tutorial is really fast for those whose IDM has expired. I'm sure you'll Thank me for this.

1. Make it sure you turn off your internet connection.
(If you have internet connection, this won’t work)
2. Open your IDM, a window (Internet Download Manager Registration) will appear

3. Fill up the First, last name and email. (you can put any. Example: First name: a Last name:b)
4. Put this on the serial number XTX2P-EVFAN-KCSE1-38CJH
5. Click OK
6. Another window will appear, wait for the REDIAL to appear then just click CANCEL
7. Reconnect you internet
8. Download

I'll be glad to hear the results from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment